This apartment was originally an artist studio.
- The living room has full-length windows facing south with a spectacular view over the valley of Camaiore to the hills beyond and the sea.
- The open plan kitchen area is fully equipped for all culinary needs with four burner gas hob, electric oven and a dishwasher. The lovely old marble sink adds character to the room.
- The dining table comfortably seats 6 people.
- Two double bedrooms, one of which can also be a twin room. They look out onto the olive groves and are very quiet and cool in the summer months.
- Two bathrooms with showers. One of which has been entirely renovated using Carrara marble.
- Attic bedroom with two single beds which is accessible through the main bedroom by a wooden ladder and is only suitable for children.
- The small balcony where two people can sit and enjoy the stunning views and sunsets.
- Own terrace with table, chairs and barbecue.
- Use of a shared washing machine.
The swimming pool is set on a terrace above the hamlet and is shared with the other guests staying at Peralta.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Weekly discount: 10% off