The apartment takes up the ground floor of the stone house Casa Pipistrelli.
- The living room leads to the secluded patio garden behind the house.
- Cosy fireplace in the wintertime.
- A double bedroom which opens onto the front garden.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, fridge, sink and all necessary utensils.
- Discreet patio with a beautiful view over the hills and with a shaded eating area.
- Reclining chairs.
- Oil fired central heating.
The shady front garden is lovely for either breakfast or lunch. The terrace at the back is ideal for a barbecue in the evening time. Both the patio and garden terrace have marble-topped tables.
The swimming pool is set on a terrace above the hamlet and is shared with other guests staying at Peralta.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
There is a possibility of adding a second double or twin bedroom, making ideal accommodation for four people. This second bedroom is on the upper floor of Casa Pipistrelli and has an ensuite bathroom.
It also has its own entrance at the back of the house, so it is not suitable for young children as there is no interior link between the apartment and the additional bedroom. There is comfortable seating in the apartment for 4 people.
Weekly discount: 10% off
Check your dates on the Occupancy calendar. Note: Dates highlighted in red are not available.